The best Wishlist rosegal




rosegal



Rosegal : wish list





You already know (if you follow me from the beginning of my blog) that me + online shopping = great love story.

The other day I received an email from Rosegal.com, offering to test some of the optional products.
I did not know this site at all (but I thought it was a Chinese site at the same level as Zaful).

Having used to order on Chinese sites, I know the quality, errors to avoid (sizes, reviews ...) so I accepted.

Swimwear, shorts, blouses or dresses ( https://www.rosegal.com/promotion-anniversary-shopping-guide-special-698.html?lkid=14639553 , I really like the first one) or so decoration, accessories, shoes and even do-it-yourself find everything.

Not too fan of the proposed deco choice so I turned to clothing.

I start looking, first page, then the 2nd, a few swimsuits, blouses, dresses ...


So I made a small selection of some favorite pieces.

(And little coupon words at the end of the article)





Free Shipping Worldwide, Shop from $1.99, Coupon up to $500, ect... Enjoy Rosegal 5th Anniversary Carnival (Jul. 16th to 18th): https://www.rosegal.com/promotion-5th-anniversary-sale-special-675.html?lkid=14639553

Rosegal Unconditional Refund with Quality, Non-received, Size Issue within 24 Hours:

 



coupon words :
Use code " RGbunny " for all order with over 25USD save 3USD ( 3 time limited )
Use code "RGbunny" for all order with over 50USD save 6USD( 3 time limited )
Use code "RGbunny" for all order with over 100USD save 12USD ( 3 time limited )



Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés